Princess Cruises, known for its commitment to culinary excellence and world-class hospitality, has embarked on a new culinary journey to meet the changing tastes and dietary needs of its guests. In response to the growing demand for plant-based cuisine, Princess Cruises is launching a range of creatively prepared vegan menus that enhance the dining experience for everyone on board. The new menu, available in main dining rooms, is currently being rolled out across a fleet of 15 ships.
These menus embody the fusion of gastronomic creativity and environmental awareness, ensuring that each guest’s dietary preferences are not only respected, but celebrated. The new vegan menu, prepared without products of animal origin, offers a wide selection of starters, salads, soups, pastas and main courses. With dinner menus served in the main dining rooms, guests can order vegan options before their cruise – through Cruise Personalizer, through their travel agent or by calling Princess – or on board.
“Our dedication to delivering unforgettable culinary experiences continues to evolve with current trends, including the desire for more vegan offerings,” said Sami Kohen, Princess Cruises Vice President of Food and Beverage. “Our new plant-based dinner menus offer our vegan guests an extraordinary culinary journey while providing reassurance and peace of mind with dishes they know meet their lifestyle preferences.”
The Princess Cruises vegan menus feature a robust offering of flavorful items including:
- Black Beans on Toast with Tomato and Avocado
- Roasted Pears with Dried Apricots and Pistachios
- Baja-Style Cauliflower Tacos
- French Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard and Fine Herbs
- Green Goddess Salad with Tofu
- Endive, Beet and Pear Slaw
- Creamy White Bean
- Chickpea Noodle
- Roasted Eggplant and Tomato
- Fettuccine with Walnut Sauce
- Penne with Red Pepper Pesto
- Farfalle and Summer Squash with Tomatoes, Basil and Pine Nuts
- Stir-Fried Portobellos with Soy-Maple Sauce
- Plant-Based Shepherd’s Pie
- Walkaway Ratatouille
Whether guests choose a plant-based lifestyle or simply want to sample the delights of these vegan menus, Princess’ commitment to culinary excellence ensures every guest enjoys a unique dining experience.
Contact us to get booked on a Princess cruise.