Welcome to our website and thanks for visiting! We are a certified travel advisor and help clients including families, couples, singles and groups book cruise trips of a lifetime. If you are looking to tie the knot at sea, check out CruiseVows.com for wedding packages. We represent most cruise lines sailing to destinations around the world and have some of the best cruise deals available. Cruise Trip Planner also helps you plan your next cruise with cruise ship information, cruise tips, cruise news, and cruise shore excursion information. Please subscribe to our newsletter for the latest cruise news!
Contact us for a free consultation for your next cruise trip! Please consider bookmarking our page, subscribing to our social media and checking out our cruise content while you are here. Don’t forget to check out the latest cruise deals to save some money and get the best cruise perks. Also, check out our specialty cruises at CruisingForKids.com, CruiseLineCasinos.com and BrewingCruise.com for a unique cruise experience! Book your dream cruise vacation now!
Booking Now! Cruising Addicts New Orleans to Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico
Booking now sailing from New Orleans, LA for 5 days aboard Carnival Valor departing January 11, 2025. Visit the exciting ports of Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico as well as explore the historic city of New Orleans! Initial deposits are only $25 per person ($50 per cabin). Interior cabins start at $359.00 per passenger, ocean view cabins start at $404.00 per passenger, and balcony cabins start at $599.00 per passenger (all prices plus taxes, fees & gratuity). 3rd and 4th passengers are only $129 each plus taxes, port fees and gratuities. Get more details or get booked now!
The Latest Cruise News
- Cruise Ports – Cruise Ships in the Cruise Port of Cozumel MexicoWe take you along our cruise on the Carnival Paradise cruising from Tampa to the Western Caribbean. During the cruise, we dock in the port of Cozumel Mexico with several other cruise ships. Contact us to get booked on a Cozumel, Mexico cruise
- The Cruise Shopper’s Guide: What Not to Buy at Cruise PortsCruise vacations are a perfect blend of relaxation, adventure, and of course, shopping. The exotic allure of cruise port marketplaces can sometimes lead you to make purchases that seem like a good idea at the moment but may not be the best use of your travel budget. Here’s a quick guide on what to avoid…
- Is the Nassau, Bahamas Cruise Port Safe for Travelers?Nestled in the heart of the Bahamas, the Nassau Cruise Port is a prime destination for cruise ships and their passengers. As the capital city’s main harbor, it welcomes millions of tourists every year, all looking to bask in the tropical paradise of white sandy beaches, turquoise waters, and vibrant culture. But with any popular…
- Cruise Ships – Introducing Royal Caribbean’s Radiance Class Cruise ShipsLinger longer in iconic destinations onboard a ship designed for exploration. Dazzling with the most glass of any Royal Caribbean® ship, Radiance of the Seas® is perfect for glacier gazing in Alaska and soaking up the sun in the tropics. When you aren’t chasing adventure onshore, unwind poolside while taking in the views, stretch your…
- Theme Parks – Christmas Holidays at Disney Hollywood Studios and Wonderful World of Animation ShowIn December 2023, we take you along for the sights and sounds of a full day park experience at Walt Disney World Resort’s Disney Hollywood Studios Park while visiting Orlando, Florida. Get booked on a Walt Disney World vacation