We are a trained and certified AmaWaterways Travel Advisor:
With 18 years of experience on the world’s rivers, AmaWaterways family-owned and operated company has remained focused on what we do best: providing our guests with innovative and unforgettable travel experiences. AmaWaterways visionary leaders were the pioneers of modern luxury river cruising and have received numerous prestigious awards and accolades. However, we are most fulfilled by the positive feedback we receive from our guests, whom we have always considered a part of our family.
Our award-winning ships offer a wealth of amenities, innovations and stunning views with spacious accommodations for an average of just 150 guests.
• Elegantly appointed river view staterooms
• Multiple fine dining venues included in your river cruise fare
• Spacious open-air Sun Deck with refreshing pool or whirlpool (both on AmaMagna)
• We use state-of-the-art fan coil air conditioning units; there is no recirculating of air on board
• Well-equipped fitness room
From the moment you step on board AmaWaterways, you’ll be warmly welcomed by our professionally trained crew, who always go above and beyond so you have a memorable experience. Whether greeting you by name or remembering your unique dietary preferences, our crew is more than just highly trained – they “sparkle.”
We have curated a diverse selection of enriching small group shore excursions, with a variety of choices each day to help you personalize your ideal experience. Best of all, excursions are included in your river cruise fare.
• City tours for gentle, regular and active walkers
• Guided open-air hikes and bike rides
• Immersive culinary-themed Special Interest Tours